Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Meet Steve and One (PART TWO)



How to spot a Negative Extraterrestrial
How do you tell if an entity, who is not of either this planet or this dimension, is telling the truth? An entity who can literary read your mind. . An entity that tells you some of the things you were doing while he was away, and things that have taken place in your childhood, and also in other dimensions. 

A negative entity can easily pass off for a positive entity and scam you to Orion and back. The scamming games can be better observed in the Law of One books in which a fifth density entity is the ever present crook. (A disclaimer: I am not endorsing any work, either channelled or otherwise. The Law of One is a channelled series of books channelled by LL Research in the early eighties and I found it very useful in my path even though, in my opinion, it is quite limited in other aspects that I would be of interest to me, and in my view, would give a more clear picture on how we ended up on this planet engaged in the challenges that we find ourselves in. But yet again a few people can do so much and it is unquestionable that LL research has contributed immensely in raising the consciousness of this planet. The Law of One is a set of five books that can be downloaded for free from the LL Research website)
A couple of days after having my first conversation with One I sat with this conundrum because after I had made a couple of phone calls to Steve, further probing if One was not here to scam us. I asked him if One ever showed any sign of being hostile and self-serving and all the answers pointed to a Being who was benevolent.

In defeat I phoned Steve to ask One how to spot a negative entity. This was like asking a suspected criminal how to expose himself. One gave an answer that I hadn’t read or heard anywhere. But again neither had I read or heard anywhere of the kind of contact that Steve established besides the case of Colin as I mentioned in part one. 

One said that a benevolent Being is able to hold a picture, “in his eyes”, of the one he was looking at for an extended amount of time and as much as a negative being was able to do this, he wouldn’t be able to do this for an extended amount of time. So basically the eyes of the extraterrestrial would serve as a screen on which the picture was displayed. And this picture wouldn’t be a picture of the present time, but another picture which is not a present reflection.

I asked Steve if he was able to see a picture of himself in Ones eyes. He answered to the positive and that he would be sitting and the picture that one displayed in his eyes was of Steve standing. Afterwards I had to resign myself to the reality that One meant well and in the future I should embark on efforts whose intention was to make meaningful use of One’s vast knowledge, and dimensional advantage instead of playing the perpetual cosmic private eye.Of course, the constant look out for signs of change to the negative was always there.

It is my opinion that it is improbable to truly know, with "full proof" of a contact's agenda in its entirety. I think such could be achieved through accessing that individual's consciousness Station of Identity. One thing I have realised though is that every Extraterrestrial, positive or negative has an agenda. So it is always wise to establish the agenda of an Extraterrestrial or any other entity so that there can be the knowing if there is congruency of  purpose.

One reveals myself to me
Of all the information that one has shared with me I value the most the initial stages in which he taught me how to know myself. Of course there are certain portions of myself which he was limited in helping me better understand because according to him I come from much higher than his Identity Station, so there are many things about me which he does not know, and some of those aspects of myself I have come to know but I know that what I have discovered is just a fraction of who I am.

He would then take me to my childhood and ask me to ask myself how certain events happened, why they happened and why I thought they happened. He would pick a certain event that happened and relay it in the most accurate detail, and for a while I was left baffled on how he knew so much about me. A lot of the events, not even Steve knew about, and later in our interaction I would ask him to remind me of certain events that I had forgotten and he would lay them out as they happened. And now and again, not too often, he would tell me the parallel in the higher realms of that which transpired in the physical. In the physical a mere bumper bashing would turn out to be some precarious maneuver with a spaceship in the higher realms.

Who am I? That was one of the initial exercises he gave me. Protesting on the seeming uselessness of the exercise I would ask him what purpose it served. He said if I asked this question intently the answers would start coming. “FROM WHERE”, I wanted to ask but over time I came to realise that complexity could be easily solved with simplicity. When I began getting the initial answers, FROM NOWHERE, I began to trust in the seeming pointless exercises that he gave me. 

Steve being one with more or less no knowledge of metaphysical subjects at the time, would get bored because at times he would not have an idea what we were talking about, but he needed to be there as he was the one that could see and “hear” One, and I was as blind as a new-born puppy. When one first appeared “permanently” they communicated through One’s (spoken) language. A few days later they transitioned into telepathy, and they communicated through telepathy until One had to “leave” in October 2018.

Disclaimer:
This information provides one perspective of the infinite angles from which the truth could be viewed from. Please read with discernment because the intention of this information is to help in the raising of the planetary consciousness and if it in any way inspires the opposite it should be discarded without any second consideration.  

Stay in the Light
Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHT FORMS AND SELF FRAGMENTATION

A thought form is a being created through prolonged concentration of the mind. This is better understood when appreciating that consciou...